What is LP Gas?
LP Gas is used for home heating, cooking, water heaters, recreational vehicles, industrial use and so much more! Brown & Son’s Fuel company offers a large array of LP services at competitive prices to fit your needs including deliver to your farm or home as well as commercial delivery.
Brown & Son’s Fuel is locally owned and operated. This means that you get fast, friendly service from a business you can trust and we are there whenever you need us – early in the morning or late in the day – for hookups, deliveries and repairs.
Competitive Pricing Options
- Scheduled Delivery: With our scheduled delivery program, you will have piece of mind knowing that your tank level is monitored using a degree day system and you are allowing us to operator more efficiently as we schedule your delivery along with other customers in your area.
- Keep-Full: You will never have to worry about running out of LP. With our Keep-Full service, we will make sure your tank is always ready to go.
- Budget Program: Seasonal fluctuations in pricing hitting your wallet hard? We offer a budget plan that will help you stabilize your billing. You can start our budget program in August, but your account must be current and you must have a full tank before your first budget payment is due. All deliveries will be billed at the current days propane pricing.
- Tank Lease: We lease LP tanks for your home or farm use.
Why choose Brown & Son’s Fuel Company?
- No Obligations – Some companies offer new customers a discounted rate only to force them into signing a long term contract and marking up prices several months after their service begins. At Brown & Son’s Fuel, we have a simple policy with no fine print and no binding contract agreements. We have formed lasting relationships with our customers by simply always offering competitive pricing on our LP products and services.
- No Hidden Fees – Many propane providers charge fees for nearly everything from delivery charges and fuel surcharges to hazmat fees. We believe the customer should always know what is included in our price. It is a simple setup, you will pay only for the propane and the tank you rent, with no hidden fees.
Propane Management and Safety Information
The propane system at your home or business should be installed, maintained and repaired by a qualified technician.
- DO NOT bleed gas lines into enclosed areas.
- DO NOT tamper with gas controls on your appliances.
- DO NOT use appliances that have been flooded or have become wet, since the controls can be damaged or become rusty and malfunction, causing the safety feature built into the controls to permit a dangerous leak of propane.
- DO have wet or flooded appliances and controls serviced immediately.
- DO NOT let your propane system run out of propane. If it happens, turn off the gas valve on the tank or cylinder and call your propane dealer.
- DO have your propane system and all appliances periodically checked by a qualified service technician for proper operation and safety.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Not maintaining all of your appliances in good repair can result in potentially fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Improperly vented appliances can cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning may include one or more of the following: eye irritation, headaches, dizziness, sleepiness or excessive moisture buildup on the inside of windows.
- If you identify any of the above-noted symptoms, ventilate immediately (i.e., open windows and doors) and call a qualified service technician for help. Never use camping equipment or portable heaters that are not designed for recreational vehicles.
- Consider installing one or more carbon monoxide detectors inside of your home or recreational vehicle, which may sound an alarm to warn you of the presence of carbon monoxide.